Screenshot via Loews Website
If you are planning on visiting Universal Orlando Resort this year, you are in luck! There will soon be another hotel you can choose from!
The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic shut down many businesses, including Universal Orlando hotels for quite some time, but soon, Guests will once again have the chance to stay at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort as of May 18!
According to the official Loews Sapphire Falls Resort website, as of May 18, it allows Guests to book a stay, which is fantastic news.
Plus, Sapphire Falls is offering Guests fantastic deals right now with rooms starting at $161 per night, which is much lower than the typical rate of $231.
Remember, booking a Universal Orlando Resort hotel means that you will have early access to Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios, and at this hotel, you can transport by either bus or boat to CityWalk!
Below, take a look at all the perks you can get by staying at this hotel, according to the official website:
Guests of ALL Universal Orlando Resort Hotels Enjoy:
- Breeze into The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ and Universal’s Volcano Bay an hour earlier than other guests with Early Park Admission*. Just gotta have valid theme park admission (select attractions).
- It’s a quick hop from Universal’s hotels to the parks with free water taxis or Shuttles.
- Everything’s in walking distance. Most of Universal’s hotels and parks are connected with paths that are awesome for a nice stroll or a healthy jog. There’s even a walking path straight to Universal’s Volcano Bay from select hotels
- Keep it simple when you dine and shop by charging purchases across the Resort to your room key card.
- Want to shop without carrying your purchases around? There’s free merchandise delivery from our shops to your Universal hotel.
- If you’re so over cover charges, you’re gonna love complimentary club-to-club access** to select Universal CityWalk venues. All you need to do is show your room key to receive entry into the clubs.
- Wake up with a star. Get an exclusive Universal wake-up call each morning.
- Forget the regular lines with FREE◊ Universal Express Unlimited ride access at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure— including favorites in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™, Spider-Man, Illumination’s Minions and more†. Just gotta have valid theme park admission (select attractions).
- Save time with priority seating at many Universal Orlando restaurants for guests of Premier hotels. All you gotta do is show your valid room key to the hostess.
Click here to learn more about Universal’s three amazing theme parks and Universal CityWalk.
Aside from Sapphire Falls, here are the other on-property resorts:
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites
- Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort
- Universal’s Aventura Hotel
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort
- Hard Rock Hotel
- Loews Portofino Bay Hotel
Hopefully, the news of Sapphire Falls returning means that Universal’s Aventura Hotel is on the way to reopening as well.
Now that Universal announced the Jurassic World VelociCoaster will debut on June 10, it seems fitting that the theme park resort is prepping for more Guests to want to visit, especially considering how the theme park is constantly hitting capacity as of late.
Are you planning on staying at a Universal Orlando Resort on your next visit?
If you want to enjoy Loews Sapphire Falls Resort, book a vacation today! Click here to begin.