FURNITURE can get pricey, especially when it comes to oak-made pieces, so it pays to look out for offers.
Luckily, Chiltern Oak has launched a big furniture sale with up to 50 per cent off.
The family run retailer‘s spring sale could be a good place to shop if you’re browsing for new pieces for the home.
- Up to 50 per cent off Chiltern Oak furniture – buy here
Chiltern Oak only operates online, meaning it’s costs might be lower than some well-known furniture names.
But it is still sensible to shop around before making a purchase, and to compare prices to make sure you’ve got the best value possible.
The company offers a free delivery service to the whole of the UK, and you can find more information about deliveries here.
Chiltern oak also offers a 14-day free returns policy, should you not want to keep your new purchase. Find the full returns policy here.
If you are looking for new items for the home, we’ve picked out a few top deals.
- Winchester Oak Extra Large Hutch, £383.76 (save £236) – buy here
- Suffolk Grey Painted Oak 2.5m Cross Extending Table, £749.99 (save £180) – buy here
- Suffolk White Painted Oak Large Bookcase, £309.99 (save £60) – buy here
- Canterbury Natural Oak Hall Table, £121.10 (save £18.89) – buy here
- Industrial Oak Extra Large Tall Drinks Cabinet, £799.99 (save £100) – buy here
- Bergen Oak Nest of 3 Tables, £149.99 (save £34) – buy here
- Suffolk White Painted Oak Crossback Chair With Fabric Seat, £94.99 (save £15) – buy here
- Bergen Painted Oak 2 Door 2 Drawer Small Sideboard, £249.99 (save £70) – buy here
- Bergen Painted Oak Dressing Table Mirror, £59.99 (save £10) – buy here
Here are eight ways to transform your garden for less than £100, if you want to overhaul your outdoor space.
Want to keep your lawn trimmed, but don’t have a trimmer? Here are the best cheap options.
And for more product recommendations and reviews, head to our dedicated Sun Selects section.
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.